turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTT Mossberg 500 24" barrel - WITHDRAWN

Started by JUGHEAD, May 26, 2011, 04:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUGHEAD

Anybody got a 20" barrel for a Mossy 500 they're not satisfied with the patterns?  I would like to trade my 24" barrel for one...hopefully straight up.  My barrel is ported, has standard bead sights, and the screw-in choke system.  With the factory Mossberg XX-full .670 choke it puts 180-190 in the 10" circle at 40 yards with 3" Mag blends (never been deep cleaned or polished and would probably do much better with a better choke too).  I will include the XX-full choke in the trade deal but won't require you to send me a choke.  Only problem with my barrel is that it has old school OD type camo on it.  I don't care what color or pattern your barrel is...it will work for what I want.

I know I am new here, but you can view my ebay (quantumman) and/or archerytalk (WhitetailChaser) feedback to see that I'm an honest guy to deal with.

Pic of the barrel on the gun:

JUGHEAD

Still looking to trade.  Willing to give some boot if need be....perhaps to help with the dipping costs or whatever.  Let me know what you got.  Thanks!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Chad is a great guy to deal with.  I sold him a choke.  I sent him the choke before I got his money order because I trusted him.  Money order arrived today just like I was told it would.  They don't get any better to deal with in my opinion.   

JUGHEAD

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on June 04, 2011, 09:48:51 PM
Chad is a great guy to deal with.  I sold him a choke.  I sent him the choke before I got his money order because I trusted him.  Money order arrived today just like I was told it would.  They don't get any better to deal with in my opinion.   
Thanks for the kind words Brad!  You ain't so bad to deal with yourself.  ;)

JUGHEAD

Ended up finding a good deal on a HD barrel so I just bought it and will keep this barrel in case this gun ever needs to be put back into hunting service.