OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Rogue Ammo  (Read 8862 times)

Offline rakkin6

• Longbeard
Rogue Ammo
« on: March 28, 2021, 09:30:12 AM »
Not 100% sure where this should be posted. The wife bought me 5 boxes of this ammo for my birthday. Has anyone shot it before? I am going to pattern on Tuesday and will post on the pattern thread. I saw it on blu collar outdoors and it seemed to shoot really good. If I am not mistaken they are manufactured by the owner of Jebs Chokes. If I am wrong let me know. I am patterning on Tuesday and will post pictures.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Offline lowoctane

• Longbeard
  • “When I die, then I’ll be old.”
Re: Rogue Ammo
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 10:00:55 AM »
Huh. Keep us posted! Thx! :camohat:
I’m Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

Offline BINK McCARTY

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Beak first in th' dirt...
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 04:49:07 AM »
That's the word.... JEBS.

Offline hush

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 08:20:28 AM »
How did they shoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline rakkin6

• Longbeard
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 08:50:36 AM »
Going out on Thursday to shoot. Weather has been bad here the past couple days with high wind and rain

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Offline trkehunr93

• Double Beard
  • BOOM!! FLOP!!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 07:39:51 AM »
Theres a couple of guys on Youtube, Blue Collar Outdoors USA, that have been shooting alot of Rogue Ammo in their recent videos.  Stuff patterns pretty good, I know they run it thru some .410's and it's a killer in those guns.

Offline rakkin6

• Longbeard
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2021, 07:46:02 AM »
Yeh I have seen the guys from Blue Collar Outdoors  run it in the .410 and 20 gauge. Just haven't seen them use it in a 12 gauge yet. Those guys are good they pattern everything. I am subscribed to their channel, if they are not getting those chokes and ammo for free they are spending a ton of money

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Offline Matt76cmich

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 06:55:11 AM »
Yeh I have seen the guys from Blue Collar Outdoors  run it in the .410 and 20 gauge. Just haven't seen them use it in a 12 gauge yet. Those guys are good they pattern everything. I am subscribed to their channel, if they are not getting those chokes and ammo for free they are spending a ton of money

From what they say they are buying everything so they can give their honest opinion on the products/combos.

I shot some of the Rogue in 12 and 20 the other day. Here is a picture of the 3" 2 1/4 oz 9 shot 12 from my Stoeger M3000 28" barrel with a 0.665 Indian Creek choke at 40 yards.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Offline ShootingABN!

• Longbeard
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2021, 04:26:28 AM »

Did you get a chance to pattern?

I see BCO is getting in some new TSS Wilson???? That video should be coming soon.