turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Paying it Forward

Started by aclawrence, March 19, 2021, 08:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Hey guys I have something else to giveaway here. This forum is full of generous people and I have been blessed by many of you in different ways. This item is a little different but could still kind of be hunting related. I reached out to Otter Box on March 10 because my phone case, which was fairly new, got a big crack in it somehow. They were quick to take care of it and got a new case on the way to me. Well it came in the mail today and I realized that I told them the wrong phone model. I was frustrated with myself and called them. After a long hold I was able to speak with someone, and he was super cool about it. He told me they would go ahead and send me the correct model case for my phone and for me to keep this one and give it to someone that could use it. So that's why I'm here telling my story. This is an Otter Box Defender Pro XT case for and IPhone 12 / IPhone 12 Pro. It's about $70 bucks on their website. If any of you could use this or even better, if any of you really need a new phone case comment below and I'll send it to you. Please don't take it to resale because I could use the extra gas money myself lol.

Also shoutout to Otterbox for being really easy to work with and standing behind their warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guesswho

Tip of the hat to you sir!  Good on you.  May the Turkey Gods send many blessings your way this spring.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Wigsplitter

aclawrence

Quote from: guesswho on March 19, 2021, 08:46:02 PM
Tip of the hat to you sir!  Good on you.  May the Turkey Gods send many blessings your way this spring.
If I could ask for one in particular it would be for in the morning. I'm taking my 7yr old son on the youth hunt for my local WMA. I'd love for us just to be close to a gobbling turkey!

captpete

Great gesture and good luck in the morning!!!

Tom007

The world needs more people like you, god bless you and your family.  Best success on your turkey hunt, and season.... :turkey2:

Sir-diealot

Very nice for you, no case better than an Otter Box
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

aclawrence

Hey guys thanks for the kind words. I'm doing anything that special. This case was free to me and I just wanted to offer it to our community here first. I've been given some gifts from people here and just wanted to repay the favor. With that being said it doesn't look like I've got any takers here so I'll close this one down and find it a new home somewhere else.

The youth hunt with my son didn't go to well concerning turkeys. We had a great time but I didn't hear a single gobble. Maybe it's just one of those years but I'm starting to get concerned. I've been out 3 or 4 times over the last month and listened in my best spots and still haven't seen or heard a gobbler. I hope there some leftovers from last year. If it doesn't get any better I'm going to feel bad about shooting one haha.

guesswho

That's the thing about turkey hunting.   It can go from horse turds to rosebuds in a matter of seconds, or visa-versa.   Rosebuds probably aren't to far away in your future.   Good luck.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff