OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

David Halloran in this months New York Outdoor News

Started by Sir-diealot, March 18, 2021, 10:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Small little article on call maker David Halloran in this months New York Outdoor News, I wish it had been more in depth than it was, but nice to see him getting some publicity. Anyone else happen to catch it?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

quavers59

I caught that also as, I  am from New York State.

Dtrkyman

Dude makes a heck of a call, had the chance to chat with him a bit in Nebraska a few years ago in camp, great guy and man can he run a box call!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Dtrkyman on March 19, 2021, 11:15:35 PM
Dude makes a heck of a call, had the chance to chat with him a bit in Nebraska a few years ago in camp, great guy and man can he run a box call!
When I had first watched some of his videos I had actually thought he came off a bit arrogant, but after speaking with him on the phone I came away with a completely different opinion.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."