turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Retay Masai Mara turkey xt mount..

Started by greentag, March 17, 2021, 05:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greentag

Does anyone know if the Burris marlin 336 mount will fit on these new retay's...I have one in lay away and have been rounding everything I need to set it up before I finally pick it up..I am pretty sure sumtoy can make them,it just seems the 336 looks a little bit lower.....

BINK McCARTY

If I'm not mistaken they run a 3 hole set-up and they are too far apart to be able to use the 336 base. I completely agree with you on the 336 mount lookin the best and the lowest! The next one I'd look at if I were you is the EGW. It's radiused to fit the contour of the top of the shotgun and it's only a slight bit higher.

SumToy

They just posted a photo in the mount section.   It is our base that fits the factory drilled holes.   The Buris base is .129 tall and our base is .139 tall.      So we are .01 taller  :toothy12:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

greentag

(Sumtoy) I  ordered one of yours a couple days ago,I didn't know if y'all made one for the 20 guage or not,I was certain you did for the gordion 12's but figured this one would be different,glad you do,can't wait to get it.

SumToy

We have them for the 20s and the 12s.   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA