OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ammunition prices

Started by ManfromGreenSwamp, March 16, 2021, 10:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M,Yingling

our local walmart is about the only place i dont see price  gouging of shells  they get shipment every week i pretty much got it down when shelves are stocked lol  but they dont get much of one brand at a given time
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Squidkid

We need to email these businesses and remind them that we don't forget what businesses were doing the gouging.

High plains drifter

I wouldn't pay it.That's crazy.

mtns2hunt

Never heard such belly aching about the price of ammo. Supply and demand plus a little gouging is the American way and has been going on for centuries. You are supposed to be Turkey hunters: show a bit of patience: the prices will eventually drop some. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Crghss

Luckily I have Browning TSS, so I'm good to go.

I'd never over pay for TSS 13/18 (pre COVID prices). For decades lead worked for me and I'd happily go back too it.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

captfire

I FOUND SOME WINCHESTER LONG BREAD 20 GA. #6 SHOT FOR $40.00 A BOX I DID'NT NEED THEM WAS GOING TO GET THEM FOR MY BROTHER . I TOLD THE GUY JUST PUT THEM BACK . I HOPE SOME OF THE GUYS END UP EATING THIS HIGH PRICE AMMO ....

briton

That Winchester Long Bread is good. Did you get a whole loaf or just a few pieces, white or wheat? ???? sorry I had to.

the Ward

Quote from: briton on March 20, 2021, 04:14:41 PM
That Winchester Long Bread is good. Did you get a whole loaf or just a few pieces, white or wheat? ???? sorry I had to.
Long bread stuffs the turkey when you shoot it. Winchester ammo engineers are incredible!

Which Gun

Belly ache about how gas has shot up. Everything shooting up in price. I've found plenty of lead turkey loads at regular prices. Inside 40 yards kill just like tss. Dead is dead just done cheaper.

Kylongspur88

Never mind the prices, we just don't have any ammo. A buddy of mine called and said he couldn't find any 3 in lead 4... Let that sink in. I went to 3 big box stores today and not only were there zero shotgun shells of any kind but the only boxes of ammo were about a dozen boxes in some caliber I've never heard of. Looked like the reloading supplies were pretty picked over too.