Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Official Team Name Vote

Started by Swamp, March 11, 2021, 12:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamp

Here are a few team names that have been mentioned if there's something you want to add feel free to add it we will vote by posting to this thread team name with the most votes will be out new name. We will start the vote now.

1.choot em at 70
2.three toe mafia
3.ridge runners
4. The fan Boyz
5.snood snatchers
6. Tree talkers.
7.roost raiders

GobbleNut

I'm still voting for "The Team That Couldn't Agree On A Name" myself.  Don't know if it will fit on a banner, but what the hey...   ;D :angel9:

...Now, if I have to choose from the list, Snood Snatchers it is....  :D

ManfromGreenSwamp

I personally liked roost raider best of all mentioned.
Secondly, choot em at 70

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"First one to the carcass gets the most"
-T.Farley

"I'm livin ta rest, I was born tired"
-B.Button

Sir-diealot

1. Snood Snatchers
2. Roost Raiders
3. Three Toe Mafia

In that order would be my choices.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

boomer

Roost Raiders

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

leaf shaker

Either "The team that couldn't agree on a name" or "NTSFM" (no tag soup for me) or "The Lock Jaw Breakers" or "The Fanmans"

Sorry for the long list just thought up a few  :thanks:

GobbleNut

Well, it is beginning to look to me like our captain is just going to have to put his foot down and select a team name for us.   ;D :icon_thumright:

Next question is who on the team has the ability to put together a real catchy banner for us? I know that is way above my pay grade.   :D

notsure

Kdp1080

Snood Snatchers.... is cool with me

Swamp

Looks like a tie between snood snatchers and roost raiders. I'll split the tie and go with Snood Snatchers. I have a cool idea for our banner if someone has the ability to build one lol.

Bridger

Snood Snatchers sounds good to me

ManfromGreenSwamp

Can we go with Raiding the roost to snatch the snood at 70?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"First one to the carcass gets the most"
-T.Farley

"I'm livin ta rest, I was born tired"
-B.Button

GobbleNut

Quote from: ManfromGreenSwamp on March 13, 2021, 06:09:08 AM

:TooFunny:  Sounds good to me, but let's throw "Limb Shooters" in there somewhere so we can cover all the bases!   ;D :toothy12:

avidnwoutdoorsman

Quote from: GobbleNut on March 13, 2021, 08:53:48 AM
Quote from: ManfromGreenSwamp on March 13, 2021, 06:09:08 AM

:TooFunny:  Sounds good to me, but let's throw "Limb Shooters" in there somewhere so we can cover all the bases!   ;D :toothy12:

You mean THE LIMB SHOOTING ROOST RAIDING SNOOD SNATCHING WIDOW MAKERS AT 70!!!!

:agreed:

Can also just make our motto: "We like 'em at 70" if we went with Roost Raiders or Snood Snatchers. I'm game for either

The team name I had but maybe NSFW was Bang'n Redheads  :z-guntootsmiley:..... but I'll keep that to myself....but there is a team called Guns and Hoses so I guess it rolls here.
Keep Calm and Gobble On!

GobbleNut

Quote from: avidnwoutdoorsman on March 14, 2021, 01:44:57 AM
You mean THE LIMB SHOOTING ROOST RAIDING SNOOD SNATCHING WIDOW MAKERS AT 70!!!!
The team name I had but maybe NSFW was Bang'n Redheads  :z-guntootsmiley:..... but I'll keep that to myself....but there is a team called Guns and Hoses so I guess it rolls here.

Well, we could go with THE LIMB SHOOTING ROOST RAIDING SNOOD SNATCHING REDHEAD BANGERS....but that brings up the issue of having snood snatching and redhead banging in the same name,  That might be going too far....   ;D :toothy12: :toothy9:
...Then again, perhaps I already have,...we shall see... (if this post disappears in the near future, you'll know)
...And just to cover my bases, my apologies in advance to everybody that thinks the name is too long and won't fit on a banner....   ;D