turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lanyard Giveaway

Started by aclawrence, March 03, 2021, 10:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutt down

Thank you sir........count me in please!

Upfold99

Add me.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tunaguy

Thank you. Looks like some nice work.
" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

wvmntnhick

I'll roll the dice. Going to need something for my goose calls anyway. Thanks for the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dtrkyman

Spitten and drummen

Sign me up. Thanks for the generousity.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Pig

Thanks for the opportunity!!

ddturkeyhunter

Have to try, Thanks.

bigriverbum

thanks for the chance

all my lanyards are full of duck calls and i need something for my growing yelper collection

MDSTRUTNRUT

Thanks for the chance 

aclawrence

Hey guys thanks so much for all the kind words and messages you sent. This is such an awesome group. I just did a random number generator and it gave me number 14.

Suburbhunter that's you! Congratulations. Shoot me a pm and let me know which of those color combinations you would like. We'll get it in the mail to you right away.

Thanks again everybody for the kind words. If anyone is interested buying a lanyard you can PayPal me at Lawrencearchery@yahoo.com. Let me know what colors and single or double drop. We have a little inventory of them and are ready to ship.

Also we put together some pretty awesome turkey totes today that I will share in another post. I think they're pretty neat. I hope y'all all have a great season and find a long beard facing down your barrel at some point.

Squidkid

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

davisd9

Quote from: aclawrence on March 05, 2021, 09:06:59 PM
Hey guys thanks so much for all the kind words and messages you sent. This is such an awesome group. I just did a random number generator and it gave me number 14.

Suburbhunter that's you! Congratulations. Shoot me a pm and let me know which of those color combinations you would like. We'll get it in the mail to you right away.

Thanks again everybody for the kind words. If anyone is interested buying a lanyard you can PayPal me at Lawrencearchery@yahoo.com. Let me know what colors and single or double drop. We have a little inventory of them and are ready to ship.

Also we put together some pretty awesome turkey totes today that I will share in another post. I think they're pretty neat. I hope y'all all have a great season and find a long beard facing down your barrel at some point.

Start a purchase thread in the classifieds. Should do well!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

suburbhunter

Thank you very much!!! I'm looking forward to sporting it around my neck this spring!!!  :jackson: :jackson: