OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Retay Update

Started by SumToy, March 03, 2021, 08:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

We have the Retay mounts cut.   We got to coat them when the rain lets up.  We hope today or tomorrow.    They should fit the factory holes drilled in the gun.   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

kennedyh1990

Great news can't wait to get mine! Thanks William

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SumToy

They shipping today  3/5
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

obro

Do you have any pics of the mount

SumToy

we did not take any but it looks like our other one just longer

kennedyh1990

[mention]obro [/mention] I'll post a picture as soon as mine comes in. Should be here soon since they shipped them out on 3/5

SumToy

yup some ship usps but after last week everything is going ups.   It has been horrible this year with the mail

kennedyh1990

Before

kennedyh1990

After

ShootingABN!

kennedyh1990

Quote from: ShootingABN! on March 22, 2021, 12:59:11 PM
Quote from: kennedyh1990 on March 18, 2021, 02:47:41 PM

After

So nice!
Thanks! I'm extremely happy with it

greentag

Does this have the three holes across the top like a Masai Mara?....I just got a 20 guage turkey xt and have the sumtoy mount ordered,all the ones I have seen with a different mount than the factory rail have been 12 guage gordions,I hope they are the same,I will shoot with beads before I use the factory rail and it that high

SumToy

All the feed back we got is the hole space is the same.   Now the screw size was different they said.    I know if they run two different screws I put them in the same boat with the new stoeger 3500.   :TrainWreck1:

Jessejames1002

I'm trying to find a low profile rail to mount a romeo5 on to my retay 20 if anyone knows a place to get one please let me kno thank you

biged

Man I love SumToy mount on my Masai Mara 20