turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best 20g single shooter?

Started by cknpro1, March 03, 2021, 08:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JodyPenny

Here's the 40 pattern with mine with Federal Heavyweight #6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HiIlbilly

I bought a Stevens 301 20 gauge compact before the turkey models had came out. It's a 22" barrel versus the 26" of the T versions. It has a threaded barrel. They don't have a rail like the turkey models. I drilled and tapped this one. It's been a shooter with a .575 carlson screwed in it.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

gobblergls

There's nothing tougher than the Baikal MP18 but you won't find one new from a dealer because of the embargo.
It's made by the civilian branch of arms manufacturing of the same concern that makes Kalashnikovs in Russia. Here's
mine:
https://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,26715.0.html

cknpro1

Quote from: gobblergls on May 10, 2021, 05:17:34 PM
There's nothing tougher than the Baikal MP18 but you won't find one new from a dealer because of the embargo.
It's made by the civilian branch of arms manufacturing of the same concern that makes Kalashnikovs in Russia. Here's
mine:
https://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,26715.0.html
??? This is the exact same photo as post #2, but there it is claimed to be a Savage 301 compact. WTH?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

perrytrails

Set this one up several years ago. Killer ... to say the least.

Started out as a NEF topper 88 with the thin barrel.

It's 3.7 lbs of goodness with a 20 inch barrel. Mr. Sumtoy cut and threaded the barrel and tapped a mount for the Venom red dot.

ATI discontinued this M4 style stock. It also has a M4 limbsaver recoil pad. Carlson's Tss choke.

Love this setup. I also found a ATI stock set for a NEF and installed it on a 301 savage 410.  No need for a recoil pad on it.