OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This is a example of WHY we have a second amendment

Started by Old Gobbler, February 28, 2021, 08:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

BBC News - Myanmar coup: Deadliest day of protests as police open fire
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-56228357

We lived under tyranny under the rule of the ENGLISH , our nations framers knew to be unarmed .....is to be subjugated...we are free from tyranny

Time and time again tyrants disguised as a politician , ethnic group , military authority will seize  power and do as they will

Anyone who opposes the 2nd amendment should book a vacation in Myanmar/Burma

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

mountaineer long beard

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 28, 2021, 08:30:42 AM
BBC News - Myanmar coup: Deadliest day of protests as police open fire
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-56228357

We lived under tyranny under the rule of the ENGLISH , our nations framers knew to be unarmed .....is to be subjugated...we are free from tyranny

Time and time again tyrants disguised as a politician , ethnic group , military authority will seize  power and do as they will

Anyone who opposes the 2nd amendment should book a vacation in Myanmar/Burma
You're so right about this but it's slowly being taken away. In the early days of our republic private citizens had battle ships docked in the harbors. They were able to be armed just as well as the government. Private citizens are hilariously outgunned by the government nowadays.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

taketheshot

Canadian here... never give up that right.

Not only are our guns in jeopardy, the government is going after airsoft.

Chris O

Very true that's why we can't give the anti gun Democrats an inch!!! We all need to stick together and fight for our rights. Please support NRA and your local State pro 2nd amendment groups. Here in Iowa we have Iowa Firearms Coalition and they are the first ones to respond and make people aware of anti gun bills being introduced. They fight hard to protect our gun rights And are a great organization. There are many states that have similar groups $10 to $30 a month can help these groups tremendously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dtrkyman

we just suffer a different kind of tyranny!   Our "elected" leaders are for themselves and their donators, not we the people and is absolutely bipartisan!

We have it really good here, but the Government thinks they are more important than the public!

Sir-diealot

Problem is how much of this story is propaganda just like we saw during the arranged riots during the get Trump out campaign. To me those that rioted, burning things down, killing people, smashing window and so on were domestic terrorists and should have been put down as such.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tunaguy

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

btomlin

Iowa just completed the 1st hurdle in getting Constitutional Carry passed in our state.  Any Iowans on OG should be messaging their state representatives....unless you aren't in favor of it.  :)

the Ward

tracker#1

Stand your ground... do not be complacent and do not comply, period...

RiverBuck

We are living in the strangest of times.
Be a wolf among sheep.
Do not comply.