turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Fried turkey

Started by Hwd silvestris, February 27, 2021, 04:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hwd silvestris

Do y'all like fried turkey strips or little turkey nuggets? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richard black

Turkey nuggets deep fried. Oh yeah!

bushwhacker

I like wild turkey so long as it's fried. I didn't know it could be cooked any other way.

Howie g

Fried is good , but filet you some strips and put cream cheese / jalapeƱo peppers inside  and wrap with bacon .
Put them on the pit or bake in oven ... thank me later :)

RED NECK

I'm down to just making wild turkey poppers now,I have tried the fried nuggets and like them but after finding this recipe a few years back and now trying numerous recipes with different peppers and creme cheese, this is the only way I eat it now.This is my latest batch from Superbowl a few weeks back.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

ChesterCopperpot

I like it fried pretty good but I take a mallet (actually the head off an old maul) and I pound that breast out till it's flat first. I do that regardless of how I cook it, but in this case I cut it up after its flat, egg wash, corn meal and fried.

Southerngobbler

Look up copy cat chick fillet recipe and cook it that way-it's amazing. I do it in nuggets and defiantly tenderize them a little first with a mallet or whatever ya got.

Greg Massey

Fried with mashed potatoes, gravy and biscuits. Homemade peach cobbler for dessert..

RutnNStrutn

I usually do it in nuggets, but strips is good also. My wife makes it in homemade pot pies!!! Dang they are good!!!
I like some of the recipes y'all are posting too. Anything with cream cheese, jalapenos and wrapped in bacon is good. I've had deer, turkey and duck like that.

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

catman529

Strips cut across the grain. Hard to beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bedge7767

As long as it's fried I don't care if it's strips or nuggets.
Jim

MO_HUNTER

We always make Cashew Turkey. Little fried chunks are the best. The only other way we do it is the turkey popper recipe above! I'll eat it either way.

trkehunr93

Nuggets, strips, schnitzel....it's all so good!

g8rvet

Strips.  Dunked in pancake batter with lots of pepper and a little salt.  Roll in crushed cornflakes.  Deep fried until dark delicious heavenly gold.

Those poppers look good, but if my daughter caught me doing that, I would fear for my life!   ;D
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

MK M GOBL

Some Spicy Bacon Wrapped Barbeque Bourbon Brown Sugar Turkey Bites!!

MK M GOBL