OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Spring 2021 Pot Call Giveaway (GAME CALLED)

Started by Sir-diealot, February 25, 2021, 05:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Firstly I would like to thank mastevt for making the call for me and also to Shannon for letting us use the logo on the call.

The call and striker are Stabilized Spaulted Hickory with matching striker top on a Dymalux peg. Glass over glass.

The Rules are as always, I have copied and pasted them from one of Old Gobblers old giveaways so I would not make any mistakes.

RULES TO PLAY

1) you must be a registered member with 10 quality posts

2) post once (1) time to this post , do not repost , comment or edit your post

3) WE ARE DOING THIS "SHOCK GOBBLE STYLE " there is no set date on when I'll call the game , it could be in 5 hours it could be 10 days .......I will log onto the forum ......it could be 3 in the morning....it could be 11pm at night ....just keep a eye out for me when I pop up online ......and will post again to this thread , and mod the header onto the thread to indicate I've posted ....first registered player to respond back after I've reposted and called the game... has got them selves a new Turkey Call made by mastevt!!!

I will respond by posting "Game Called " In thethat's the signal to claim the prize . First game registered player that has met the qualifications to post after that is the winner.

4) one prize per player per season

Thank you again to all of you that helped me with calls and advise when I first got here, I may not have gotten my first turkey without all of your help.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MO_HUNTER

owlhoot

Mathews.1

Chuck1443

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

mountaineer long beard

I'm in as well and thanks for the opportunity

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Bedge7767

Jim

Vintage

I know this call will get me a Turkey. Thanks.

roberthyman14

I'm in thanks

Prostaff member for Old Crow Custom Calls

Meleagris gallopavo

Love these giveaways even though I've never won.  Thanks for the opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Delmar ODonnell

Nathan_Wiles

In, thanks! Great looking call.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

dah