turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Something to look for (safety)

Started by SumToy, May 22, 2011, 09:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Ok this is something that I will post.    Found a gun that came by that was not working.   The choke was hard to get out.  After it cam out found that part was gone.   Got to looking at it and found that the choke was off center.  This was bad because it was off so bad that it rolled the end of the choke over.  After that it broke it off.   Now I have posted about this in the past but this is one that could have got very bad.   

This is one of the things I see that make this choke shoot in this gun and not that one.    With some of the guns and chokes out we need to open our eyes.  It is more about safety not brand A,B,or C

I think from what I have saw over the past few that if you buy new gun or new choke you need to do this.   Put choke in barrel with gun unload.  Look down the barrel with light to see if you can see that the bore is smaller then the mouth of the choke.   You can see this and it will let you know if it is not. 

This pic show but not good.   

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA