OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Something New 25 Years Ago

Started by MK M GOBL, February 14, 2021, 03:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK M GOBL

Well 25 Years ago I bought this CODY World Class Slate and have killed a pile of birds with it! It's getting retired this year after spring season and will sit in this display I made. I actually lost this call in the U.P. of Michigan for 3 years and then found it on out a hunt calling in a bird for a friend sitting a "spot", it was still in perfect condition in it's Tupperware container, I gave the call to my Dad as I had already bought another to replace it, wasn't going to go a spring without a CODY in my hands. Dad passed in 2006 and I have hunted the call at least once each spring since then.

Just a bit of my story with CODY Turkey Calls.

MK M GOBL

kytrkyhntr

That's awesome, I've always wanted a Cody. I might just have to pull the trigger at some point.
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

quavers59

Nice! I have a Cody " Drop Dead" Slate. Spring will be here soon!

skimerhorn

My Cody calls will always stay in my vest. They work! And that display you made looks awesome!

Tom007

Awesome, congrats one of the best calls out there. Underrated in my opinion....

Greg Massey

Really nice display and what a great tribute..memories ...

MO_HUNTER

Awesome story and beautiful display! Same thing happened to me, but it was a range finder...

Brian Fahs

Nice display.

I run a Cody woodsman glass call. Own a couple more I break out on occasion.

3bailey3

fishr64

JeffC

Great looking display, thanks for sharing the story, happy hunting.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Jasonb53

awesome display and really like the Cody sign. would like something like this without manufacturer name but still awesome

MK M GOBL

Quote from: Jasonb53 on February 15, 2021, 01:26:39 PM
awesome display and really like the Cody sign. would like something like this without manufacturer name but still awesome

PM sent.

MK M GOBL

MK M GOBL

Just a heads up all, if you are looking for a display just go to my FB page @ https://www.facebook.com/FanaticTurkeyDisplays/
Message me and I can help you out.

MK M GOBL

ShootingABN!

Awesome display and story. I bought the lower end Cody at a Walmart 20+ years ago. It was on sale after the season. Quite a few old gobblers have died using it.

Thanks for sharing your story.