only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rogue tss

Started by jwm1485, February 11, 2021, 06:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owlhoot

B Rogers

Quote from: Kyle_Ott on February 12, 2021, 08:11:45 PM
If I was looking to buy TSS loads from anyone it would be TSSshot.

Hal Abbott partnered with another guy to bring his expertise to the commercial market.  Hal has also forgotten more about TSS than anyone in the shotshell industry will ever know. 

I've been really pleased with their shells and have no desire to press another shell for myself.
Ditto. Hal is a great guy as well as knowledgeable.

RiverRoost

Quote from: B Rogers on February 15, 2021, 10:25:47 PM

Hal Abbott partnered with another guy to bring his expertise to the commercial market.  Hal has also forgotten more about TSS than anyone in the shotshell industry will ever know. 

I've been really pleased with their shells and have no desire to press another shell for myself.
Ditto. Hal is a great guy as well as knowledgeable.

So Hal has it hand in a commercially available shell now?

mtns2hunt

Seems that TSS Shot is in the same boat as many  other manufactures. Can't keep up with the demand. I do agree that Hal is extremly knowlegable and easy to work with.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

PharmHunter

The guys at Rogue are another good bunch who know what they are doing.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them if I were looking for good shells.

va longbeard

Quote from: Parrot Head on February 16, 2021, 01:18:01 PM
Hal's site
https://tssshot.com/

So Hal is affiliated with this company?

I don't know Hal but I trust based on all the good things I have heard about him thru personal friends.

Parrot Head

davisd9

Quote from: va longbeard on February 16, 2021, 03:01:13 PM
Quote from: Parrot Head on February 16, 2021, 01:18:01 PM
Hal's site
https://tssshot.com/

So Hal is affiliated with this company?

I don't know Hal but I trust based on all the good things I have heard about him thru personal friends.

Yes and he is who i would buy shells from if i did not already buy shot from him, lol
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Tom007

I'm sure this is great ammo. It seems like he only makes the turkey loads in #9 shot? Not legal in the states I hunt....maybe down the line, but right now it's 7.5 is the smallest...

mhamby

Thanks for the info. I'll be looking into his lineup.
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.