Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Crusaders on FB

Started by Roost 1, February 07, 2021, 10:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roost 1

Is everyone here on FB? If so send me a friends request.
Greg Abner, most likely my bow as my profile pic, turkey as a background pic.

Coop1082

I'll drop mine on here as well. Nick Cooper. Gots a picture with Merriam's on a cliff as my profile pic if anybody on here that I don't already have wants to add!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Roost 1

The ones I have so far...
ScottS
Hookedspur
Callaway
Spurchaser88
Coop1982
American Strutter
HoltBensley

I need to know about

Gobblenut
Wvmtnhick
Vicksburg
Honker

wvmntnhick

I left that form of social media several years ago brother. May have to go back once the business get started back up but I've not been on FB or anything like it in some time. This is the closest I get to social networking these days and I'm not on here often anymore either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roost 1

Quote from: wvmntnhick on February 08, 2021, 12:09:54 PM
I left that form of social media several years ago brother. May have to go back once the business get started back up but I've not been on FB or anything like it in some time. This is the closest I get to social networking these days and I'm not on here often anymore either.

Are still interested in participating in this contest??
Part of this interacting with the team. Our team has the least interaction of any of the teams, I would like to see this change.  Not pointing fingers or singling anyone out but this should be more than just submitting a bird  once a year.

wvmntnhick

Oh yeah. Apologies that I left that portion blank. I'll be back for another year. Only thing that'll stop me is if I'd stop breathing. Besides, my daughters get a kick out of it in the end.