OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How bout the Browning Cynergy Ultimate Turkey Gun

Started by WTNUT, February 01, 2021, 08:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTNUT

When you are recovery from COVID and just sitting around on the I-Pad,  you can do a lot of damage.  My wife says if I don't get better soon,  I am going to bankrupt us from on line shopping.  That is a bit of an exaggeration,  but tonights target is the Browning Cynergy Ultimate Turkey Gun with a 24 inch barrel.  It is only slightly heavier than the Benelli SBE 3 Turkey Gun.  It is approximately 3 inches shorter overall length.  And,  I really really like the idea of a super tight choke in one barrel and an scatter choke in the other barrel.   

So if you own one or have looked into them,  I would appreciate the benefit of you traveling this road before I.   Thanks.

WTNUT

And,  if anyone knows a dealer in KY, OH or WV that might have one,  please let me know.  Thanks.

Tom007

Love mine. It patterns real nice, got a Rob Roberts .660 in one tube, and a Full Strut Browning .640 in the other. It shoots everything pretty well, but I like #6 Heavyweight Feds out of it. Longbeard 5's pattern real well too. When I use decoys in the farm country, I put the spreader choke in, and Federal 3rd degree. Works great. Got a Nikon Spur Red Dot on it....best of luck...
"Solo hunter"

WTNUT

Thanks.  I started my thread before doing a search.  I saw you photo in a couple other threads.   I am about  97% sure I am going to get one to try.  Now all I have to do is find a store that has one within driving distance or a store that has one and will ship in to a local dealer.   

Tom007

Best of luck my friend. Any questions, feel free to pm me. Be safe....
"Solo hunter"