turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

millennium chair

Started by 3bailey3, February 01, 2021, 05:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

Buddy got me this new Millennium chair, i hunted it yesterday afternoon on the last day our deer and i really like it, i can't wait to use it this turkey season!

USMC0331

May you bust many big Tom's while relaxing in your chair.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

I've seen those, they look comfortable and low profile, how light and portable are they?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tom007

Looks like a fine lounge killer, just don't doze off in that baby......

tomteaser16

How do you tote the chair? Do you think it could be attached to a backpack?

Sixes

If it sits like any of the other Millennium stuff that I own, it will be a great seat.

I didn't know they made them, but I'll have one here fairly quick!!

Thanks for posting

RiverRoost

Got one for Christmas and haven't taken it out of the box. It's pretty dang light in the box but just seems like it's going to be pretty cumbersome to deal with. It's not really my style of hunting except on those afternoon setups but the fact that it doesn't fold down I'm thinking is going to be a big problem.

Dtrkyman

90 bucks and over 6lbs, hard pass!  I have been using a Lafuma low chair, camping backpacking chair, it is pretty sweet, not big boy approved though!

3bailey3

It does fold up and has a carry strap and it is as light as the other two I have a Browning and a Blackout. The carry strap adjust the pitch of the back of the chair, i felt my other's laid back to far.