News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

In your Face Turkey Hunt

Started by Hogmister13, January 31, 2021, 08:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

WTNUT

That was a great video!  Well done full of surprises. 

GobbleNut

Another great video!  Great camera work and fantastic footage!  Again, well done!   :icon_thumright:

JeffC

Thanks for sharing, now subscribed, spent the snow day watching past hunts. Was hoping the Dodge driving poacher would've got stuck, hope you shared video with local wardens. Looking forward to new posts. 
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

J.D. Shellnut

60% of the time it works every time!

avidnwoutdoorsman

Keep Calm and Gobble On!

Hogmister13

Appreciate it fellas and thank you JeffC for the subscription. I'm Looking forward to sharing more!

Hogmister13

I knew it wouldn't take long before  I got a reply from a troll.. they lurk behind every keyboard  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Mbhyman88

Quote from: warrent423 on February 03, 2021, 10:14:38 AM
Far from a troll son. Just a traditional Turkey Hunter giving my honest opinion of your attempt at a Pinhoti spinoff.

Nice video.  I'm not gonna say you were trying to do a spin-off but I did think you sounded kinda like him.  Also Dave is a very good caller and a killer so I'd try to sound like him also.

kytrkyhntr

How dare you try to sound like Dave! I know personally if I posted a video of my hunt and someone said I tried to sound like a grand national champ I'd probably burn my vest and stick to deer hunting. But what do I know... I hunt with a rock and a stick with no camo.... what can I say? I guess I'm just old school
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

kytrkyhntr

don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: warrent423 on February 03, 2021, 10:14:38 AM
Far from a troll son. Just a traditional Turkey Hunter giving my honest opinion of your attempt at a Pinhoti spinoff.
If this guy is trying to be "pinhoti" spin off,you haven't been on YouTube or really any kind of social media platform in the the past 3 years.

It's ok OP I didn't see anything wrong with your video..Honestly could care less if you used decoys if that's how you hunt em have at it!!! Maybe next time show us your pinhoti underwear so we know for sure you drink the kool aid....O YEAH!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catman529

Quote from: Hogmister13 on February 03, 2021, 07:58:03 AM
I knew it wouldn't take long before  I got a reply from a troll.. they lurk behind every keyboard  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
He's on another forum I frequent as well.. best you can do is ignore and move on. And keep doing what you're doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro