News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MA town issues self-defense tips for turkeys

Started by mcw3734, January 31, 2021, 06:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcw3734

Massachusetts town issues self-defense tips for run-ins with wild turkeys

https://nypost.com/2021/01/30/massachusetts-town-issues-self-defense-tips-for-run-ins-with-wild-turkeys/

How would it make you feel if you were down on your turkey hunting luck, and then you hear of someplace where people have to be on guard for turkey attacks?  I don't know, but this makes me laugh. I'm going to send this to a buddy who ate tag soup last May, just to poke him.

GobbleNut

:TooFunny:  Those are just the kind I'm lookin' for!  I don't think even I could screw up a hunt for one of them city-slicker gobblers! Let me at 'em!  ;D

RiverBuck

Tom007

Yea, but I'll bet if they put on some camo leafy wear, those jokers would run for their lives. Lol

Cowboy

camotoe

I grew up in mass , never saw a turkey now when I go back to visit family there are flocks walking all over the place . That's in Plymouth the pilgrims would be fat now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PalmettoRon

I am ready, willing and able to assist the good people of Wenham, MA with these birds.

saltysenior

with so many towns having this problem , it sorta blows holes in those habitat theories....

catman529

Quote from: saltysenior on February 03, 2021, 07:47:27 PM

with so many towns having this problem , it sorta blows holes in those habitat theories....
We got flocks of turkeys here in my town as well. There are scattered small wood lots and creeks, and the creeks and drainages are never mowed (erosion control) so there is actually surprisingly good habitat mixed in with the subdivisions and shopping centers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro