turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Remington Versa max 22" turkey

Started by RED NECK, January 31, 2021, 10:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RED NECK

I had already planned on buying another gun to add to my turkey gun collection this winter but really didn't have anything obvious, I have been looking at a 12 gauge as I think my craving for 20 gauges has passed, I just prefer carrying a 12 ga.

I think I found the newest addition, Remington versa max 22" turkey.

I emailed the shop this morning,they are on sale.$300 off price with free shipping.They will not open until Tuesday morning but I am crossing my fingers they still have one in stock,shows 2.

We have almost 3 months until season and probably still another 2 months of winter at least, -27 this morning.I can't wait until Spring thaw and the first gobble.I think the birds are doing well this winter as I have seen more the last few months than in any other winter the last 4-5 years.

Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

Chuck1443

I like mine, it's a shooter. Tad heavy though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RED NECK

If they are sold out, I would be interested in the Winchester sx4 turkey 24" cantilever edition. Both fit what I am looking at and for the price I want to spend.

Goblen

Quote from: Chuck1443 on January 31, 2021, 10:32:09 AM
I like mine, it's a shooter. Tad heavy though

X2 Thats exactly how I feel about mine.

RED NECK

I received an email this morning telling me they were sold out,but they had 1 12 gauge and 1 20 gauge sx4 turkey left.I thought it over all day at work and tonight before I made my decision and I went 20 gauge semi,I didn't have a 20 ga semi for turkey and I was down one 20 ga as I sold my 20 ga sxp longbeard a few months back.

Tom007

Quote from: The Heartbreak Kid....... on February 01, 2021, 08:56:26 PM
I received an email this morning telling me they were sold out,but they had 1 12 gauge and 1 20 gauge sx4 turkey left.I thought it over all day at work and tonight before I made my decision and I went 20 gauge semi,I didn't have a 20 ga semi for turkey and I was down one 20 ga as I sold my 20 ga sxp longbeard a few months back.

Best of luck with it......
"Solo hunter"

Turkeytider

The latter Remington models ( V3, Versa Max ) VERY hard to find now since Remington shut down. A shame because both are very highly regarded. Because there are so many produced for so long, 1100s, 11-87s , 870s available in places, but you may have to pay a premium price.