OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Big thank you... to you!! the members !!!

Started by Old Gobbler, January 26, 2021, 07:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmart241

Thank you Shannon for all your hard work great site

shoer2

Cowboy

Thanks Old Gobbler. Wish I found this forum years ago.

kyturkeyhunter4

Big thanks you and all you do keeping this forum up.

Cut N Run

Luck counts, good or bad.

Spurchaser88

Glad to be here with like minded individuals and turkey killers

Mossberg90MN

NCL

Beards and Hooks

My most frequented web site on the web, thank you Shannon.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

GobbleGitr

Love that this forum is going strong!  Has been a great place to research past posts and learn a lot!

GobbleNut

Yeah, OG is one of the things in my life that I find myself saying,..."I wish I had a dime for every minute I have spent here".  That megamillions winner would be a pauper compared to me!   :D ;D
...Us turkey hunters are some weird doods, fir sure!  :newmascot:

PalmettoRon

Thank you Shannon! This is a great site. While I am fiscally conservative and socially conservative, I do have at least 2 friends(turkey hunting) that are pro family and pro 2nd Amendment, but are otherwise liberal. There are more out there. We all need to treat each other with respect while willing to persuade others with our beliefs and be willing to listen to others who don't share our views. Ok, my brief sermon is over. I thank you again for providing a really enjoyable and useful site!!!

M,Yingling

Thanks Shannon for a great site! having a busy life and keeping this place going and the best keeping the B.S to a minimum iam sure is not easy ,, Been best fourm around for years guys always willing to help answer ? Talked to alot of great people over the years from here   
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

johnnyk2000

Thank you Shannon. This is the place I go when I need to pass some time when I am waiting for something.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Bridger

Thank you Shannon, this a great place to be.  I've learned a lot from our fellow hunters and enjoyed every minute I've spent here.