OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Big thank you... to you!! the members !!!

Started by Old Gobbler, January 26, 2021, 07:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Still cranking guys , and with the 2021 spring season approaching I want to extend a huge thank you for being the best circle of friends and members anyone could ask for ...hardly if ever a problem

You guys a first class and I appreciate everything and everyone

With that said ... I like to keep the tradition of of how we run things here
..and that is we communicate to each other just like we were talking face to face and family friendly ....you guys are  the best

For the record ...this a pro 2nd amendment site
..pro conservative/family friendly  site ....this place is not run by some snow flakes who own thier own private island eat tofu and are supporters of some communists with a liberal agenda to mind control the masses.

As some of you know I've been working some serious hours because I work for ups and have been working 60 hours a week all year long ...with that said , like the rest of you we are looking forward to hearing the sound of gobbling in the distance.....and that means the 2021 turkey contest and the popular patches are coming soon

Talk to you guys soon --Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Greg Massey

We all appreciate what you do with providing this great forum.

Crghss

Oldgobbler.com is a must everyday for me, thank you!!!!

A relaxing getaway that soothes the soul......
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

Tail Feathers

Hate to hear that your work is a bear, but spring is coming!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

ElkTurkMan

RutnNStrutn

Shannon, this is a great site, and it's all because of your hard work. Thank you brother!!

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

bbcoach

FIRST CLASS OPERATION, SHANNON!!!  I have several friends that work for UPS and they too have been putting in extended hours.  It is my hope that this virus will be over sooner than later and we all can get back to some sense of Normalcy.  This place is amazing and So Are ALL the People Here!  Thanks Again for ALL you do!!!!

reflexl

Thanks Shannon for all you do keeping the wheels on the place. Great bunch of guys and gals.

VA_Birdhunter

Thank you Shannon!  I have enjoyed this site for many years!  God bless u buddy!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Gobble!

sbbow

Thank you Shannon for a great site!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

owlhoot

Thanks Shannon , a great site. Thanks for all the hard work. Thanks for keeping the contest and patches going.             So i guess Thank ya Thank ya Thank ya !!!!!!

3bailey3

thanks for the great site Shannon, i worked for UPS for 39 years and retired  October 31, my boss said doesn't  40 years sound better and i said no thanks.

tal

Thank you Shannon and all the turkey men here.