turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

primos power crystal rehome

Started by MattinIdaho, January 15, 2021, 03:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattinIdaho

I have a Primos Power Crystal that has been sitting on my fly tying desk for years and it needs a vest to ride in. It has been conditioned and I don't have a striker for it. But if anyone wants it, I'll ship it to you for the cost of 1st class mail of $4. If it's for a kid (16ish or under) I'll ship it for free. Just shoot me an addy.
Tapatalk is a pain for me. If anyone would like a pic, text my cell at 208 709-6559 and I'll send one over.

MattinIdaho

guesswho

Well done!   I hope the gobblers are loud and plentiful in your woods this year!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Tom007

Quote from: MattinIdaho on January 15, 2021, 03:20:41 PM
I have a Primos Power Crystal that has been sitting on my fly tying desk for years and it needs a vest to ride in. It has been conditioned and I don't have a striker for it. But if anyone wants it, I'll ship it to you for the cost of 1st class mail of $4. If it's for a kid (16ish or under) I'll ship it for free. Just shoot me an addy.
Tapatalk is a pain for me. If anyone would like a pic, text my cell at 208 709-6559 and I'll send one over.

What a nice gesture my friend, really a class act. You deserve fantastic luck this year, I hope you get a beauty. Be safe, great job....