OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Halloran ebony’s box choice

Started by RiverRoost, January 07, 2021, 09:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverRoost

I've got a Halloran cedar/Purpleheart and would like to get another box by him. Any suggestions on his ebony over black limba or the ebony over walnut

Tyoung

The ebony walnut combo is a playa.....

rakkin6

I have the ebony over black Limba and it is really nice also. Some really good rasp on the back end

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Charlie 51

Have 5 of his boxes..I hunt with the cedar one..I might sell one or two..just let me know.

vt35mag

Walnut

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Ol Yelper

Both the Walnut and the Limba sound really good but I like the Walnut a little better. It's raspy and pretty loud [though it'll tone down some]. The call plays easy and is quite forgiving, I carry mine alot and I think you'd be real happy with one.

larry9988

Brwndg

I have his Ebony over walnut box and is Ebony over limba long box. Both are awesome.
"If turkeys could smell, you'd never kill one" - Bud Trenis my turkey hunting mentor & dear friend

Dr Juice

Quote from: rakkin6 on January 07, 2021, 09:43:44 PM
I have the ebony over black Limba and it is really nice also. Some really good rasp on the back end

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Same here.

Bowhuntr73

TJR

I have his ebony over black limba long box and man that thing rips. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtns2hunt

Quote from: Charlie 51 on January 07, 2021, 10:15:39 PM
Have 5 of his boxes..I hunt with the cedar one..I might sell one or two..just let me know.

Have been looking at his boxes. It is a hard decision to make. Can you explain why you prefer his cedar? Thanks.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Greg Massey