Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Greetings from Southwest Virginia

Started by Va_Gobbler, January 06, 2021, 07:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Va_Gobbler

This will be my first season Turkey Hunting! Talk about excited lol I'm here to learn as much as I can and enjoy and share stories of success or failures!

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Greg Massey

:welcomeOG: from Tennessee ... great forum with lot's of knowledge and history from people who love the passion of turkey hunting.. good luck with your first spring season...

Tom007

Welcome to a great group of dedicated turkey hunters. Best of luck to you..... :wagon:
"Solo hunter"

GobbleGitr

Welcome! A lot of collective turkey hunting knowledge and passion you can tap into here

NCL

Bowguy

Gmed

Welcome from over in Tennessee just across the line from ya in Northeastern corner....

bbcoach

Welcome!  Grew up in your neck of the woods.  Reside in Eastern NC now.

TrkyShepherd

tlh2865

Welcome from Blacksburg, its a fine community!

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

wbyman

"Control your destiny, or someone else will"

Sir-diealot

Welcome. Lots of people to learn from here, they were instrumental in helping me get my first turkey.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Bridger

Welcome from a fellow Virginian. (up north) Lots of great folks on this site.