News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2020 Episodes

Started by panolaproductions, January 05, 2021, 10:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panolaproductions

Hope all you folks are doing well!

I wanted to drop in and share something with you. I think some of you have seen some of my videos on youtube before, but in case someone wanted some new hunting content, here it is. I'm releasing the 2020 Episodes every Monday and Thursday night at 7pm CST for the next few months.

A little background- I'm an average hunter that enjoys sharing these with people who love turkey hunting. I don't care how anyone else hunts, to each their own. I have moved away from decoys the last few years. I've reached a point in my hunting where hunting without them is much more fulfilling. You may see one in these videos every once in awhile, like a youth hunt, but overall, most all of these episodes are decoy free. Some hunts are public land, some are private.

Subscribe to the channel if you'd like to follow along. I appreciate your time and support. I'll just post this one to get you started. Hope y'all enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7KTHu0LgQ

derek

Great episode Jay.  'Sippi humbled me quite a bit last year to say the least, but I'll be back.  Look forward to following along for another spring.  Good luck in 2021
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

turkeyfool

I subscribed. I was cruising through your channel and saw that you hunted New England last year. Last year, I moved from Tennessee back to the Northeast, but hunted quit a bit in Mississippi (struck out) before coming back up here for May. Planning on returning back to Mississippi and Alabama this year for a little redemption, but if you do decide to come back up here, give me a holler. I love hunting Maine the first few days of June. It can be absolutely unreal

panolaproductions

Thanks guys! MS could have easily gone a different direction for me. I'm fortunate it worked out how it did.

I plan on heading back to the Northeast soon. Couldn't make it happen in 2020 bc Covid, of course. Good luck to y'all, as well!

turkeyfool

1ST DRAW

Watched it last night. Good job! I subscribed

panolaproductions

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr