OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Purple Heart Call

Started by mastevt, December 31, 2020, 07:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastevt

I havent posted in a while, but thought this one was worthy.  Just finished this for a friend of mine.  Vietnam Vet, and Purple Heart recipient. Pot is made from dyed and stabilized Ash.  Thanks for looking.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

boatpaddle

OUTSTANDING  effort...

I'm quite sure, you'll touch a nerve with that call...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

HuntMD75

As a Vet myself, I appreciate your craftsmanship and dedication to Honor your friend another Vet. The call looks outstanding and what it represents your friend will sure to love it.  Thanks for sharing this more than worthy call!!

Dr Juice

Awesome looking call and i am sure it sounds just as it looks. Thx for sharing.

Tom007

That is awesome for an awesome person, great job......
"Solo hunter"

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

sbbow

Well done Scott always nice looking at your work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

Sir-diealot

I pretty much hate all things purple (Blame Barney) but that thing looks great. Very nice job.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Hoot 000

Great craftsmanship great looking call. :z-winnersmiley:

mastevt

Thank You all.  I delivered the call to him yesterday, and he broke down in tears, he loved the call so much.  He was speachless when he asked how much, and I told him it was already paid with his service.  Hes a good man, and deserves it.  Thanks again.  Scott.

Dr Juice

Quote from: mastevt on January 03, 2021, 09:47:08 AM
Thank You all.  I delivered the call to him yesterday, and he broke down in tears, he loved the call so much.  He was speachless when he asked how much, and I told him it was already paid with his service.  Hes a good man, and deserves it.  Thanks again.  Scott.

Awesome!

ridgerunner

turkey stew

Mighty fine pot for a deserving vet!