OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Guy From Middle TN

Started by DoneVida, December 28, 2020, 12:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoneVida

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.  I signed up late last spring and have been lurking ever since.  Just got back into turkey hunting last season to get back up to speed to be able to take my boys when they get old enough the next couple of years.  Looking forward to getting lots of information and hopefully contributing in some small way.  Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

DoneVida

USMC0331

Welcome and may you have a successful turkey season.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tom007

Welcome to the Gobbler Forum. Great people, infinite knowledge, and tons of fun. Be safe, enjoy
"Solo hunter"

Muzzy61

Welcome aboard. Lot of good people and info on this site.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Greg Massey

:welcomeOG: Tennessee guy here myself ...

gobblerchsr

Welcome dude....glad to have you! I am so looking forward to turkey season this year .... as I am sure everyone is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guesswho

Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy it.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

GobbleNut

We don't allow no lurkers around here!  You got to just jump into the deep end.  Lot's of really good peoples here,...and then there's "The Others".  Don't want to mention any names but the guy right above me here is kinda questionable.  You gotta look out for him pretty much constantly....   :toothy12: ;D

guesswho

Yes, if you allow me, I will lead you down the wrong path just to see how far you go before you turn around ;D
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Tom007

Quote from: guesswho on December 28, 2020, 05:38:07 PM
Yes, if you allow me, I will lead you down the wrong path just to see how far you go before you turn around ;D

They are fibbing you, they are great guys :wagon:
"Solo hunter"

DoneVida

Ha ha,
Yeah everyone seems really cool and are willing to share their knowledge.  I've already gotten a few PM's from members with great advice and offers for answering questions when I have them.  Also, I'm in the process of ordering an aluminum over glass pot call from a member here for this next season.  Thanks for making the new guy feel welcome!!  Now if ya''ll could make the long beards wander out in front of me at the right time while making the weather perfect the days I'm in the woods in the spring we'd be talking.  Of course that would ruin the fun I guess. LOL

AppalachianHollers

Welcome! I'm from East TN, but shot my first turkeys years ago in Lincoln Co.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

reflexl

NCL