OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Blessed Man

Started by davisd9, October 19, 2020, 07:44:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRooster17

Congrats on a successful hunt with the little man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reflexl

packmule

Great post, congratulations!

sbbow

Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Congratulations, that's great that you are able to do that with the kids, always wanted kids but it did not work out that way but I have had the fun of taking my friends kids out a time or two and taking most of my friends kids to Hunters Safety programs. He will remember that always, I remember the only time I went out with my father and we did not get anything and that was my fault. By the way, I like the Legendary Whitetails hoodie, I was wearing the same one in the same colors this morning.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Harty

Blessed beyond measure! Always special just getting out with the kids. Congrats!

Ctrize

Great pics congratulations.

Bowguy

greencop01

The most valuable gift we can give our kids is our time. Congrats on the memories you gave to your little boy. I bet he is still talking about "the hunt" with his Dad. PS Congrats on the deer too! :z-winnersmiley:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

davisd9

Thanks everyone.  We have the picture above his bed.  He is after me about going again so I need to get his older brother out so he can get back in the woods.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer