OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Noel Gonzales

Started by EZ, October 13, 2020, 10:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

I was just informed of the passing of a Texas legend, a great call maker and a great friend to so many.....Noel Gonzales.
He will be missed by so many....RIP my friend, we were blessed to have known you.

packmule

Sad news, prayers to the family. Thanks for posting.

Jrkimbrough

Just saw the news as well. Sad indeed.

Hold your friends close, you never know when it may be the last time!

Prayers to his family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beards and Hooks

Sorry to hear this, prayers to his family.

Greg Massey

So sad , we lost another legend in the call building world . His mesquite boxes were something ..

310 gauge

Sad times. Prayers and condolences to his family.

fordhunt

Rest in Peace my friend praying for the family .

antnye

Sad this morning hearing this. I will miss my buddy El Patron and his stories.

ol bob

Glad I got to know him, He was one of a kind,everyone he met was a friend,will be missed by all.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Really enjoyed the last few years I got to know him.  He was quite a character and a legend in his own right.  I'll miss you buddy.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

galen7154

So sad to hear the news of my old buddy. Will miss cutting up with him on the phone and at Unicoi....RIP brother????

Tail Feathers

Sad to hear this.  I met him one time and he was very nice and helpful to a new turkey hunter.  I had no idea who he was at the time, he was just a friendly guy who seemed to know a lot about turkey calling.  RIP Mr. Gonzales.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Sir-diealot

Sorry to hear and prayers for the family. I was hoping to get one of his mesquite calls from him in the future because I have heard so much about them.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

silverspur

Thoughts and prayers to his family.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

idratherb

Such a shame 2020 continues to be a terrible year, every time I turn around I hear of someone passing way too soon.... :'( :angel2: