OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New to the site

Started by B Rogers, September 27, 2020, 09:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Rogers

New member to the site. I'm a proud believer in and follower of Jesus Christ. I enjoy getting out in His creation and chasing birds. Glad to run across a forum like this. I turn pot calls and the occasional duck call. I recently purchased a weatherby sa-459 so I'll be reaching out for advice on getting it set up with a proper choke and optic. Thanks for having me. This seems like a quality forum with lots of great info and no drama.

Sir-diealot

Welcome to the site, always nice to meet a fellow believer. It is indeed wonderful to see all his creation, especially as it comes to life in the early morning. Great bunch of people here, they have helped me immensely and were instrumental in me getting my first turkey in 2019.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

B Rogers

Yes sir. Hard to beat watching the woods wake up.

NCL

Welcome aboard. I also recently purchased a Weatherby SA459 and on the same optics/choke journey you mentioned. Kind of settled on the Leupold or Sig Sauer red dot but almost impossible to find a dealer that has any right now.

Greg Massey

AppalachianHollers

Welcome! Some smart guys on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

MissLouHunter

Vintage

Gobbler-one

dawei

Welcome to oldgobbler.com/ from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

David

Only two defining forces ever died for you.
1. Jesus Christ.
2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, and Marine.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

1Cross+3Nails=4Given

Vintage

I think you got your point across.