OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Virus Interfering With Spring Travel

Started by longbeards, March 07, 2020, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

ddturkeyhunter

Seven days then to Hawaii for turkey, and yes I am concerned, but going. I'm 64 with a compromised immune system no spleen. So being very careful, my biggest concern is we fly into Washington over night and then fly out next day. Once I can get turkey hunting again won't have a worry in the world.
Untill I have to come home, and get to my next place to hunt turkeys.

Old Gobbler

The Border patrol needs to block every single individual traveling from ...or returning back from china Iran and all those other places ....

We in florida have several new cases a 2 fatalities from people"traveling abroad" stop playing games and close up the border from these places before we end up like wuhan china
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 08, 2020, 11:05:27 AM
The Border patrol needs to block every single individual traveling from ...or returning back from china Iran and all those other places ....

We in florida have several new cases a 2 fatalities from people"traveling abroad" stop playing games and close up the border from these places before we end up like wuhan china

Thats exactly right. To be honest , international travel from and to the United States should have been ceased immediately until they get a handle on this virus. That being said , Im still doing my normal everyday thing and will still hunt 4 states this year.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

trkehunr93

The wife and I are headed to Cancun March 28 for a week.  Just gonna make sure I wash my hands ALOT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgard

I am heading to Florida in two weeks to hunt with dc ranch. I am flying unless things get worse. Then I am driving the 19 hours

Tail Feathers

I'm driving and I'll take my chances.   :funnyturkey:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

bbcoach

You guys that are driving, it looks as if gas is going to be cheap.  I just filled up my car for the first time below $2.00 a gallon in a VERY long time.  I also just read an article that said oil prices fell in the overseas oil market today to around $30 a barrel.  It was off almost $15 today.  They are saying PRICE WAR!  May spill over to jet fuel as well.

falltoms

I drive truck for a living, I can guarentee the chances of getting Corona virus is lower than getting into an automobile accident if you choose to drive to hunt.Believe me, I see how many people drive. That being said,  good luck to everyone, be safe and God bless

FL-Boss

Quote from: falltoms on March 08, 2020, 07:47:04 PM
I drive truck for a living, I can guarentee the chances of getting Corona virus is lower than getting into an automobile accident if you choose to drive to hunt.Believe me, I see how many people drive. That being said,  good luck to everyone, be safe and God bless

agree, media needs a new story to latch onto. Blown out of portion.. 21 people dead in the U.S. so far.. I guarantee you more people were killed this week by falling trees. There are thousands of other things that have a better chance of killing you..

bbcoach

Quote from: FL-Boss on March 08, 2020, 08:10:50 PM

agree, media needs a new story to latch onto. Blown out of portion.. 21 people dead in the U.S. so far.. I guarantee you more people were killed this week by falling trees. There are thousands of other things that have a better chance of killing you..
As Donald says, "FAKE NEWS"

davisd9

Quote from: StruttinGobbler3 on March 07, 2020, 11:10:44 PM
All you fellas traveling to hunt this spring, hit me up. I have a good supplier and plenty of product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am an all natural soap and water guy.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

ddturkeyhunter

Quote from: bbcoach on March 08, 2020, 08:33:35 PM
Quote from: FL-Boss on March 08, 2020, 08:10:50 PM

As Donald says, "FAKE NEWS"
I wouldn't call it FAKE NEWS because it is going to get alot worse before it gets better in our country. And everyone needs to take this very seriously so we can stop it. This shouldn't have happen at all, partly because our Government didnt think it would make it over to us in the first place. It caught us a little off guard and now it has gotten a good start in our country. But yes lets find some other news to talk about, something good if possible. They warn us now and thats all that can be done till it runs its course for this year. Just one more disease we will have to keep fighting in the coming Years.

Here turkey turkey turkey

Say your prayers and wash your hand because Jesus and germs are ever where.

:angel9:

Please proceed and ignore me, I am still kinda a kid at heart, lol.

Please be safe out there to everyone that travels. Wash your hand and don't touch your face. Be careful when eating out, you might want to consider packing your own lunch. Germ ex in a small tube might keep you from getting sick.

Good luck
To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

LaLongbeard

Doesn't TSS come from China? Better hold your breath when your reloading or shooting!
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?