OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Unicoi 2019

Started by Spitten and drummen, June 30, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Is there also other stuff for sale like turkey vest,clothes,guns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HookedonHooks

Quote from: aclawrence on August 23, 2018, 09:02:17 PM
Is there also other stuff for sale like turkey vest,clothes,guns?

Last year I believe it was SumToy chokes set up in the hall, along with maybe two other craft tables. Was a handmade knives table that made it just inside the door last year in the showroom, but other than that it's pretty well just turkey calls and talking turkey.

ol bob

There is nothing for sell there that the sell doesn't make. All turkey related rules of the show.

Glenda Green

I was invited to set up this year with my turkey hunting accessory items I make. I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED !!.
I have corresponded with so many of you guys, I am looking forward to meeting all of you. I will have some of all my product I offer. Leather pot call cases, padded box call holsters, rollups, trumpet/wingbone cases, and my turkey hunting satchel.  I will be set up in the hall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

EZ

Quote from: TheBigSnood on June 30, 2018, 05:48:11 PM
January  11th-13th. My room is booked!

Last year was my first year there. (I was part of the "Yankee Invasion"). We booked rooms before we left for 2019 because we had such a great time. Mr. Mark and gang do a great job and it's a great facility. Talks around the fireplace after hours is pretty fun too!!!  :icon_thumright:

GSUTURK98

Last year was my first year and it did not disappoint.  I took a friend who was just getting into custom calls.  He was amazed at how many different callmakers were there and the quality at this show.  I have another friend coming with us this year.  Not to mention, these are all fine gentlemen willing to help new hunters with any questions they may have.  Many of these call makers have won numerous awards and some have long waiting list.  This is your chance to pick up calls that would take a year or two to acquire if you were on their list.  A must attend show IMO...

MDTOM84

Do you have to buy tickets for Unicoi?

ol bob

Nope its all free but you will leave there with less money LOL