turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Unicoi 2019

Started by Spitten and drummen, June 30, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

Does anyone know if the dates have been set yet?
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

TheBigSnood

January  11th-13th. My room is booked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

aclawrence

Where could someone find out some more deals about what Unicoi is and how does it compare to the NWTF show?  I'd really like to get out to some of the shows this next year.

aclawrence

Info not deals

KYHeadhunter02

If anyone has pics from previous meets, I would love to see them. Just curious what it's like.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

slicksbeagles1

Unicoi to me is better than the NWTF it's not commercialized like the convention. It's a whole floor of nothing but some of the best call makers in the country and the camaraderie of sportsmen, friends, and new friendships formed. A REAL GOOD TIME

ol bob

The best thing about it unlike the NWTF if you can buy it at Walmart or Basspro you want find it at Unicoi.

Spitten and drummen

I cant wait. This will be my second one. I went year before last for the first time. I was suppose to have went last year but the whole family was sick. I will be there this year good lord willing
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

ol bob

Helen Ga. Unicoi Lodge

West Augusta

Quote from: Greg Massey on July 06, 2018, 05:21:35 PM
Can someone tell me the town and the Motel for this event .. so i can book my reservations ? If you have the number of the motel , that would be great .........

Here ya go.

https://gastateparks.org/Unicoi
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Greg Massey

Thanks everyone , i've got my room booked ... at the State Park... looking forward to seeing everyone ... You do have to call like Mark said , and talk to someone at the Park ...

M Sharpe

For those wanting info on the Unicoi show, the dates are January 11th & 12th. Like others have said, this show is geared towards custom made turkey calls and custom made knives. There will be over 70 custom call makers attending the show.

Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Helen, GA
1-800-573-9659
1-706-878-2201

I would strongly suggest calling instead of booking online!!! If you try to book online, they will show booked. They only offer so many rooms to be booked this way.
When you call, tell them "Unicoi Turkey Show" for the discounted rate. I've already heard from several people that they were booked, but this was from those trying to book online. Also, when you call, press the "0". Make sure you talk to someone, they're not real good about returning calls. If you have left a message for them to return your call and they haven't, shoot me a pm about it. I'll get a fire light!!

If you need more info let me know!

Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

BMAC_Turkeys

Best thing around and a hell of a good time.  Mark does a great job. Check it out on FB for pictures. There is no BS at this show, just some of the best call makers.

Gobbler2577

I feel a bit like a little kid.  I just called and booked a room.  I've toyed with the notion of going for a couple of years but just never have done it.  Lord willing I'll be there this year.
Buster.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk