OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

All my calls in one lot closed I’ll just keep them.

Started by pabossie255, June 12, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pabossie255

Why are you people posting this crap on my thread open your own thread.

pabossie255

Quote from: Adirondacks89 on June 15, 2018, 02:22:59 PM
I'm amazed at the resale value of turkey calls. At least on this board. If I can get a brand new call for 85 why would I pay 80 for a used one? They sell all the time on here like that though it blows my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey how about if you have nothing positive for my thread you go open your own.

KentuckyHeadhunter

That box looks like an Albert Paul to me.  Not what's in your original post which says Albert Horneburger or something.  If I am correct your post would get more attention.  And if that's an Albert Paul it's a REALLY nice one!  Just trying to help.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

doublespurs21

I beiieve the box call is made by Austin Hornberger............

KentuckyHeadhunter

Quote from: doublespurs21 on June 17, 2018, 09:02:02 PM
I beiieve the box call is made by Austin Hornberger............

Yes now I think you are right.  I didn't realize he had a similar check pattern as Albert Paul.  But the inlay is more Hornburger. Good call doublespurs.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

pabossie255

You are right Austin Hornberger not Albert I had someone else help me post the pictures cause I can not figure out how there is writing on the back but I can't get pictures of it to load.

pabossie255

I'll close this not even a good offer on a great lot of calls.

pabossie255

I will try this one last time $200 shipped if paid by Pay Pal add 3% if paid by usps postal money order flat $200 for the lot to your door shipped.

pabossie255

The snakewood striker cost $90 who ever buys this lot is getting a heck of a deal.

pabossie255

Again $200 USPS postal money order or Pay Pal plus add 3% for the fees shipped US lower 48 only for the lot of calls.

pabossie255

Forget it my lawnmower went and I'm out of work cutting grass to help pay my bills but with no mower things have got bad so I'll just keep them if I'm going to loose my place.

Adirondacks89

I would try Craigslist for a lawn mower. My friend just bought a house and is short on cash and got like 2 for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pabossie255

It's beond needing a lawnmower now some of my bills are due nothing short of selling stuff so I have the bill money right away will due now before I loose my place our car needed fixed $700 there went our morgage but no car wife can't get to work but my morgage is due now so if I don't sell some gear my home is screwed.

pabossie255

If picked up in Friedens, PA 15541 I will do some better I'm only selling trying to save my home forget buying the lawnmower now.

pabossie255