News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kittrell Kaller Cane Yelper

Started by NCBigShot, September 05, 2011, 11:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCBigShot

Quote from: mossy835 on December 14, 2011, 11:39:01 PM
Ken first I got the three calls and wow they are okay! I can get the one I am keeping to work, now I need to practice for this spring. Hope to order one made from a mag blend shell from my first turkey two years ago. Thanks Mike

Glad you're happy with the calls Mike.
..Feel free to send that shot shell my way whenever you're ready and I'll be glad
to make it a special yelper for you. :icon_thumright:
When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

NCBigShot

..Just wanted to add that I'm also making shot shell yelpers.
These are basically 2-piece cane yelpers wrapped inside a 3.5" 12ga. shot shell hull.

Will be happy to make one for you from a shot shell that you used to harvest a bird. Just PM me for details.
Thanks.

maustypsu

What the heck, I drive thru Kittrell everyday on my way to work.  I guess I should buy one just for that reason.

Shoot me a PM with payment info.  If you are really near Kittrell, NC then we could probably just meet up.  Wed-Fri I'm driving to work on my own.

If you remind me in your PM, I may give you the shotgun shell I used to kill my first bird.  It's 3.5" shell and I've saved it all these years.  I would love to have a yelper made out of it, even if it never sees the field.

NCBigShot

..Just shot you a PM friend...

...Drive through Kittrell everyday on your way to work?.. Small world! :o

maustypsu

NCBigShot

...Here's how the latest batch turned out... They're gone as fast as I can make them...

I only have a few left... I'll make a discounted call for anyone who can send me some more empty 3.5" hulls to make more callers. 8)

callmakerman

I'll check my vest there may be some in there.

NCBigShot

maustypsu

Quote from: NCBigShot on January 02, 2012, 01:26:27 PM
Quote from: callmakerman on January 02, 2012, 08:52:21 AM
I'll check my vest there may be some in there.

:thanks:

Now that the holidays have past, let's get together.  I have the shotgun shell I used to shoot my first turkey 12ga 3 1/2" and I just found the shell I used to shoot my first NC bird a 10ga 3 1/2" shell.

wangchung0121

Old Gobbler

Guys these are nice , I have one and they "got it going on"  Ken makes a solid call indeed ---Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

NCBigShot

Folks, I'm bumping this thread to the top to inform anyone interested that I need to have a slight price increase on my basic Kittrell Kaller cane yelpers. Basic, natural finish 3-piece yelpers are now $30TYD.
The supply that I made a month or so ago is depleted and I am now making a 'second generation' caller that is slightly larger (beefier, if you will), and offer more calling capability...yet still be extremely easy to run.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thank you.

headbanger

Ken,

PM and paypal sent. Looking forward to gettin my hands on the yelper :thanks:

headbanger