turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Egw or sumtoy mount

Started by slave601, February 19, 2023, 05:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slave601

Mounting a Burris FF4 on a 20 gauge franchi affinity 3. Any pros vs cons on sumtoy or the Egw universal .670 mount
"thinnin the flock"

runngun

Personally, I really like the SUMTOY!!!

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

SumToy

One is lower, one fits contour of gun, one fits factory drilled holes.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Glades

Get the sumtoy. It will fit your Franchi like a glove.

slave601

Quote from: SumToy on February 20, 2023, 08:46:37 AM
One is lower, one fits contour of gun, one fits factory drilled holes.
Good deal! Just ordered one from you today!
"thinnin the flock"

beagler

Never Misses

Ridge Rooster

Have several Sumtoy mounts and been very satisfied. noticed the Jebs new mount at the NWTF Convention and was impressed so there is another to consider.

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

slave601

Quote from: Ridge Rooster on February 23, 2023, 08:50:16 PM
Have several Sumtoy mounts and been very satisfied. noticed the Jebs new mount at the NWTF Convention and was impressed so there is another to consider.

Ridge Rooster
I didn't know jebs came out with a mount. Any pics of it?
"thinnin the flock"

Ridge Rooster

No I didn't take one but talked to the owner of Jebs at the NWTF Convention and was impressed with the mount.

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

Christopher39752

Go with Sumtoy. I've used both but on the EGW RMSc mount the fit was slightly off and wouldn't let the sight sit perfectly flat on mount.

CGhost

sumtoy, just got mine and my BFF3 mounted on my franchi, fits like a glove!
The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness.

—Tom Kelly

Teamblue

You will like your new mount!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GuideGun

Franchi has same factory holes as a Benelli. Order the Scalarworks Sync mount. The lowest, securest, most rugged mount out there. But you'd need to run a RMR or Holosun red dot (which imo is better than Burris/Vortex anyway)
Matt

slave601

Quote from: GuideGun on March 05, 2023, 10:06:05 AM
Franchi has same factory holes as a Benelli. Order the Scalarworks Sync mount. The lowest, securest, most rugged mount out there. But you'd need to run a RMR or Holosun red dot (which imo is better than Burris/Vortex anyway)
The egw sat perfectly snug on my franchi 20 gauge. I've also got the scalarworks and holosun on my benelli sbe2. Bought another holosun to put on my browning and it wouldn't hold zero on several mounts. Sent the holosun back
"thinnin the flock"

GuideGun

Quote from: slave601 on March 08, 2023, 01:30:31 AM
Quote from: GuideGun on March 05, 2023, 10:06:05 AM
The egw sat perfectly snug on my franchi 20 gauge. I've also got the scalarworks and holosun on my benelli sbe2. Bought another holosun to put on my browning and it wouldn't hold zero on several mounts. Sent the holosun back

Yeah I just run RMRs and Aimpoints, have yet to have an issue.  But those Scalarworks mounts are awesome regardless. 
Matt