turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB Buice Trumpet

Started by eorlando, February 09, 2017, 01:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitro

1985 Buice Cocabola- white delrin flat mouthpiece- push in.
Royal Slam 2008

nitro

Early 80s Buice Cocabola and '94 Pink Ivory- push in mouthpieces..
Royal Slam 2008

nitro

Superbly figured 2006 Buice Teak trumpet. This one has been death on lots of Longbeards... I use this one every season..
Royal Slam 2008

1iagobblergetter

Neat pics....do you have any of Billy's limited sets you could post? I have one,but haven't figured out or tried to post pictures.

nitro

I have both the 25 and 40th set.. Good lord willing, Billy will do a 50th set next year. Amazing that he has been making calls since 1968. He is a great friend and treasure..
Royal Slam 2008

1iagobblergetter

Those are neat...mine has a scratch box,boxcall,trumpet,etc.  Everything made from wormy chestnut....I need to call him,a true treasure of a person and callmaker.

Wind Call

greentag

awesome pics fellows,one of these days i will learn to post pics,i could look at these all night.all my trumpets from him are the push in type,looking at these pics is making me itch for another,the next one i get i may get one of the screw in types.i just kept getting push ins because i have quite a few mouthpieces already and almost a whole set of ivory push ins,that i just kept ordering them that way,i have never had a problem with the mp"s coming out,they all fit great,but i do have a laynayd from del crow like the one in the pic that loops around the mp,(just incase)

gergg

I played a bunch of Billy's trumpets at Unicoi and they all were easy to play and sounded great....didn't have any money left so I couldn't buy one, but will some day.
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

Terry

Quote from: greentag on February 10, 2017, 06:33:56 PM,but i do have a laynayd from del crow like the one in the pic that loops around the mp,(just incase)

Got a pic of your lanyard??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

nitro

Buice "Jamey style" of Cocus wood with sap... an extremely rare wood and unreal beautiful call. Ivory MP and she is a player.. :drool:
Royal Slam 2008

nitro

Unbelievable piece of Ironwood Burl... Ivory MP- the photo does not do the call justice. Possibly the finest Buice call I own.
Royal Slam 2008

M Sharpe

Quote from: nitro on February 10, 2017, 08:29:53 PM
Unbelievable piece of Ironwood Burl... Ivory MP- the photo does not do the call justice. Possibly the finest Buice call I own.
Got one just like it....
You got to stop all of this bud. You killing me with all of these pics. Too many fine looking trumpets there. Not good on the wallet!! LOL
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

greentag

Quote from: Terry on February 10, 2017, 07:14:05 PM

Quote from: greentag on February 10, 2017, 06:33:56 PM,but i do have a laynayd from del crow like the one in the pic that loops around the mp,(just incase)

Got a pic of your lanyard??
i cant post pics but it is like the one in hunter22's picture only black and the beads are different,i could text a pic of it to you if you would like.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

greentag

got my girlfriend to post a picture for me, here's the ones I have that billy made.