News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ted Nugent In Trouble With The Feds.

Started by redarrow, April 19, 2012, 09:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootemintheface

Quote from: Bad Grizzly on April 19, 2012, 10:13:56 AM
Ahhh, they are just trying to take the attention off of the SS and their hooker spree....

I don't recall the Black Panthers getting in trouble for threatening white voters at the polls..... or the many demonstrators that held signs with "kill Bush", "death to Bush" or the likes when he was president.... The "imposter" that is acting POTUS and his administration is a grand specticle at best.

X2

gobblerguide

Worse than the bird flu on gobblers!

CT Spur Collector

Don't ya just love Ted? He's a great American. I've seen him speak and he's not afraid to tell the truth. 

If we don't change this, our way of life will come to an abrupt end, trust me. If you can afford it, give to the NRA, NWTF & all other organizational friends of hunting and firearm ownership, they are our last defense.

kamski1151

you either love Ted or you hate him. I love em. He does tell it like it is and if you don't like it tough s**t . Maybe if our Government had the cahonas Teds got this country would'nt be so screwed up. Just sayin. Go Uncle Ted!!!

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

woodwzrd

Haha I saw that yesterday. Uncle Ted is a bit of a loose cannon but you gotta love him. The only reason the Feds got him on a watch list is because he isn't afraid to point out their faults and they don'tlike to be outed. Boo freakin hoo. We need people that are as passionate about this country as he is in office not the yes men that typically end up there.

Gooserbat

OK Ted speaks an absolute truth that has no diplomacy.   Sometimes he gets a little to much of his opinion involved but the underlining principal of what he says is based up on Truth.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

headbanger

Uncle Ted certainly has NO problem in speaking his mind and most of the time I sgree with him. This is just another attempt of the LW media diverting attention from the uninterrupted scandals of the BHO "regime".

headbanger

Grunt-N-Gobble

The Feds that are going to "talk" to him, just want to go and get his autograph.

Probably talk hunting and shooting and say in private they agree with him.  Ted probably has more guns and ammo than what the Feds will be carrying with them when they go to visit.

NCTURKEYHUNTER

Ted is a wild man and tells it like it is. Last one telling like that was. Are you ready for some football

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Eric Gregg

I am chiming in late on this one, but I couldn't resist.
Ted is a bit of a loose cannon, but that was the truth. What I particulary like is what he stated about us being a country that wants to take away the right of the citizen to defend themselves. We have the rights of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. The right to bear arms is a gurantee that we the citizen of the U.S. can rightfully defend our homes against anyone that threatens our life.
In order to get a police state, you have to disarm the citizens.

It appears that freedom of speech is only a right given to leftwing extremist, and that if you are a conservative you are a lunatic that needs to be watched.
No one who listened to that could actually take away that Ted was threatening the Presidents life. He was just stating that in November we need to band together and stop this madness once and for all at the POLLS!

catdaddy

Quote from: kamski1151 on April 19, 2012, 12:05:24 PM
you either love Ted or you hate him. I love em. He does tell it like it is and if you don't like it tough s**t . Maybe if our Government had the cahonas Teds got this country would'nt be so screwed up. Just sayin. Go Uncle Ted!!!

Right on!!!!

woodwzrd

Quote from: Grunt-N-Gobble on April 19, 2012, 12:42:40 PM
The Feds that are going to "talk" to him, just want to go and get his autograph.

Probably talk hunting and shooting and say in private they agree with him.  Ted probably has more guns and ammo than what the Feds will be carrying with them when they go to visit.

I'm thinking you're right. I just read an article that said the feds interviewed him and the issue has been resolved and there will be no further action. I can just imagine the interview now.

Feds: Why did you say those things?
Ted: Because I am p!@@ed and it is the truth. There are a bunch of scum bags running our great country into the dirt.
Feds: We completely agree but you should really try better to not so excited. Hey since we are here can we get an autograph?