OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ted Nugent In Trouble With The Feds.

Started by redarrow, April 19, 2012, 09:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Gregg

And, Ted doesn't have to get high or liquored up to be crazy!
It would be fun to go hunting with Ted.

archery1

uncle ted  is a no b.s. cut to the truth guy.. i dont think this guy ever did drugs in his life,, heck he don't  even drink... he speaks the truth but like someone said earlier he gets his opinions in the way also..  he is a good guy but he makes some boring hunting video's  :lol:
Take a kid hunting

Tarheeler

Quote from: gobblerguide on April 19, 2012, 11:30:56 AM
Ted,tells it like it is.............
yep they just trying to keep him from tellin on them
GOD fearing - Tribute shootin -  Country Boy

Rich54

While I agree with the message I cant say Im one of those who admire the messinger. I dont admire Nugent for the things he did to avoid wearing the uniform and I think he should be a little smarter about the things he say's. We may despise this O'bama crowd but they are not stupid and they want to keep Nugent as much on the front page as they can to make us all look like nutjobs in order to keep the swing vote they need coming up. Thats why they sicced the SS on him. They know he made no threats and himself isnt a threat but they simply want to keep it on the MSNBC little red book as long as they can. You have to look 4 pieces down the chess board when dealing with these types.

Gun owners and Hunters arent going to vote for O'bama in the first place so exactly who is Nugent talking to?

Im radical right myself but that doesnt mean I have to admire another rich guy who figures he has enough money to say whatever he wants. I agree with the message but as a US Vet myself I dont admire Nugent. He never wore a uniform for his rights, indeed he crapped his pants for a month to avoid it, and no doubt his kids and grandkids never will either. No doubt they are all at Harvard with the other rich kids. And going on USO tours isnt going to change that.

We need another Chuck Heston. Not a Ted Nugent. The Left is dieing to marginalize us when the truth is WE ARE America. This coming election is the most important of my life. Even more so then '80 when we had to get Carter out. PLEASE vote and get this guy and his crew out. And long live the Constitution and the 2'nd. Thank you.