OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pinhoti Project

Started by crenshawco, June 21, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiLL B

That was awesome Cove!! Keep em coming! If I make it to 79 I hope some young punks will take me hunting! Good job all of you!

2INCHHOOKS

Quote from: crenshawco on July 06, 2018, 11:19:10 PM
Hey Dave, how did squirrel get his nickname?

My older sibling branded me with this name during a college visit...nothing out of the ordinary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2INCHHOOKS

Quote from: Cove on July 07, 2018, 07:56:25 AM
From what I know he's had it since childhood. And if you spend a little time around him, it's a perfect fit! He is 100mph all the time.

Standard squirrel procedure !

2INCHHOOKS

Quote from: joeturkey on July 07, 2018, 08:45:00 AM
I was thinking it's more about all that  grey hair???

Hey Joe now it's Grey Squirrel I reckon

JMalin

Watched the opening day of Florida video.  Good stuff.  I'll probably wait until next February before watching any more.  It'll get me fired up for the spring season to arrive.

Brian Fahs

Quote from: JMalin on July 12, 2018, 07:24:57 PM
Watched the opening day of Florida video.  Good stuff.  I'll probably wait until next February before watching any more.  It'll get me fired up for the spring season to arrive.

No need to lie...........it's not turkey season. Lol.

I've watched them all and am Jonesing for more.

Upfold99

The shows are great. Wonder how many episodes cove plans to put out?

Heres a tip. Stream them on your big screen. Way better than a mobile device. I felt like i was sitting beside the same pine with those 3 guys, on day 8....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

WiLL B

Keep em coming Cove! And by the way Squirrel you can yelp too!

jryser

Quote from: Upfold99 on July 12, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

Heres a tip. Stream them on your big screen. Way better than a mobile device. I felt like i was sitting beside the same pine with those 3 guys, on day 8....

Oh yeah. Only way to watch em. Dave and The Hunting Public are IT! 

Cove

Quote from: Upfold99 on July 12, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

There is going to be ALOT more. I documented every day of the season. Many of the hunts are before work and may not be much action but you're going to see it. That was my plan from the beginning and it's still what I'm attempting to produce. The "cream" was in Florida. No doubt. But I am hoping to show the grind that accompanies hunting 70 or 80 days in a Spring.

The Alabama season opens on today's release.

Cove

I've gotten Day 9 up! Things will begin to get "real" at this point, alot more before work hunts and hard headed national forest/ state land gobblers. Basically what I'm saying is our Florida luck didn't follow us. LoL

aclawrence

I saw all the Instagram pictures so I know that's a load of bull hahaha!  But seriously it's nice to know that I'm not the only one having some tough days out there.  I catch myself thinking sometimes "man if I could call like that".  It's cool that y'all are not just great callers but y'all are complete turkey junkies. I've already picked up lots of little things just from the first videos.

Cove

We are back to hunting in the hardwoods before work on Day 10. It's up for your viewing pleasure on the channel.  :toothy9:

daddyduke

Just watched it and learned to not buy the bargain bags.  :(
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

TauntoHawk

Never thought of using garbage bags to cross creeks.. I've done the sock and shoeless method but on frost covered mornings it takes some doing

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>