Previous topic - Next topic

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

honker22

If Lovett is MIA, the next best Turkey Doctor I know is Dr. James Dickson. He's written a few books and his Wild Turkey Biology book is known as the "Turkey Bible" for many grad students. He is still the head of wildlife at Louisiana Tech and he was my major professor. I can contact him if Shannon or Mr Bird would be interested.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

ctwny1

I don't see anything that needs to be improved. Site is doing just fine and has a large group of good people who share in a common love which is hunting and a willingness to help others who are looking for answers. That sharing in my opinion is what make a site successful.

Hooksfan

Quote from: honker22 on July 14, 2012, 10:40:40 PM
If Lovett is MIA, the next best Turkey Doctor I know is Dr. James Dickson. He's written a few books and his Wild Turkey Biology book is known as the "Turkey Bible" for many grad students. He is still the head of wildlife at Louisiana Tech and he was my major professor. I can contact him if Shannon or Mr Bird would be interested.

I'm a Tech graduate and my best friend graduated from the Forestry/Wildlife program.

TrackeySauresRex

I'm still lovin' it! and it's a great place to be  ;D.. A kids board is an awesome idea. Maybe a slug shooters board for the deer hunters. Such as Guns/ammo/groups etc.

Thank You O.G
For all You Do!
B-Well
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

barry

I'm a year 'round OG "Junkie" and personally I think you've left very little room for improvement.
What I really like is it doesn't matter if you're a newbie or a 50 year hunting veteran, this group welcomes you with open arms.

Oh yeah just wanted to let everyone know that I made "pro-staff" for BBTG............

Barrys Backyard Tomato Growers  :toothy12: