Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Info. On a custom push pin call maker(s)

Started by Va limbhanger, April 12, 2017, 07:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Va limbhanger

Hello everyone, I would like to add at least one push pin call to my collection.
Can anyone recommend a quality call maker? Maybe I will be more of a collector of these fascinating calls, but for the first couple I will be using these calls more than collecting.
Thanks
Remington 870 Super Magnum/FF3/Kick's GT .665

Benelli SBEII/FF3/Rhino .665

ol bob

Va limbhanger

Old Gobbler's work looks second to none, but after reading some of his threads I'm guessing he's a busy man!!
Any other quality push pin builders?

Va limbhanger

I sent Old Gobbler a pm and email after watching one of his videos running a push pin call. Really good sounds! I hope he can eventually make one (at least one) for me. I would love to add it to my arsenal!!

Old Gobbler

I'm slammed with orders guys ! To make things worse I'm in the middle of trying to qualify for UPS feeders school (semi trucks 18 wheelers)  and have zero eXtra time , I'm working 60 hours a week these days

As it stands .... the wait is about 6 to 12 months for me to make a call , I am deeply sorry but they take a day a piece to make -some of you may have noticed I'm not showing as many pictures of them , i do this is so I don't get even more orders ! Lol but trust me I'm still making calls and will gladly put anyone down for a call made to your specifications -- also if you gave me your number, and haven't heard back from me , Hollar at me to check in with how I'm comming along with the list it's no bother for me 

Its looking like I'm going to settling down to making half the calls I ever had before , sorry --- as of last summer thanks to obama  no more ivory inlays , I can't risk getting wrapped up in some legal bs , but I can make all my other calls just without ivory diamond inlays

Thanks guys -- Shannon Kelly
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon