Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Forecast looks good

Started by catman529, March 30, 2017, 01:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catman529

Starting in the mid 40s and going up to the high 60s under clear skies and light wind. Sounds like a perfect opening day. Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN Beard Buster

I've been watching the weather forecast all week and it has showed exactly what you've described!! I'm on pins and needles and ready for it to jump off!!

reflexl

my home in the morning. no gobbling this morning but that can change.........

TNTRKYHunter

We have 3 birds roosted. Hopefully roosted will be roasted in the morning. Good luck to everyone!!

TN Beard Buster

It's time men!! Let's do the darn thing!! I'm bout to hit the bed and dream of long spurs and thick beards!! Good Luck and safe hunting to all!! GOD BLESS!!

Tennessee Lead

Good luck guys

reflexl

Let's get em boys! We got this!

catman529

Waiting for daylight and that first gobble... Good luck everyone

TNTRKYHunter

Bird down!! Thank the good lord for a great hunt!!

callaway71

Congrats!  I'm on my way home from Florida. I'll be hunting tomorrow. I expect to see more birds on here by the time I get home!  Lol. Good luck everyone!

reflexl

TN Beard Buster

Awesome!! Congrats!! We're officially on the board!!

TNTRKYHunter

Thanks fellas. Was a great hunt. Birds gobbled great on the roost, completely silent after flydown. About 2 hours later they started gobbling again close to a large open pasture about 200 yds away. We slipped through the woods about a 100 yds and could tell they were getting closer. We quickly set up and made some soft yelps with leave scratching and that was all it took. He came in strutting any gobbling. The ole 870 took care of the rest. Great morning!!

catman529

Congrats!

I roosted a bird last night and had some guys from AR sneak in and pop him off the limb this morning. Been quiet most of the day but I'm hitting a couple spots trying to strike one

TNTRKYHunter

I hate that for you catman. You should have had that bird this morning. Those fellas had zero respect. Hang with those birds. I am sure you will connect with one. Good luck!