OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD- Please Remove

Started by VAlongbeard84, February 17, 2017, 10:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAlongbeard84

Guys, I am listing this choke again because the last sale fell through. It is a Remington 20 gauge choke made by Carlson's for Bass Pro Shops. It has linear ports, extended, and a constriction of .575. This choke is brand new and sells for 40 bucks. Will take 30 tyd. Postal money orders only, no paypal please. Thanks for looking.

jblackburn

I may be interested. Has this got wad strippers or is it like the regular carlsons?
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

VAlongbeard84

It has a longer parallel section than the regular carlsons .575. It also has very small linear ports that act as wad catchers, it is kind of like an Indian Creek, just doesn't have wad catching rings inside.

jblackburn

hmm, planning on shooting federals with the flight control wad, I think without the rings it should be fine.  PM me your payment info. I'm planning on scouting in the morning, so I'm not sure if I'll make a post office before it closes to get a money order.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.