turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

7 year turkey hunter from Florida

Started by AntiqueFarmEquipment, December 31, 2015, 12:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AntiqueFarmEquipment

Good morning! I've been lurking here for a year or so now and decided to introduce myself finally and be a little more active in a hobby that has taken me by storm.

I grew up duck hunting and uponmeeringmybride 7-8 years ago she gave me the deer hunting bug and I gave her the duck bug. And then one fine day about 7 years ago an old timer from Mississippi was down working at the industrial plant I was at. He took me under his wing and taught me a good deal about management and employee relations which in turn has aloud me to be where I am today. He loved turkey hunting and said to me one day "son you find us a place to turkey hunt and ill take us turkey hunting" and now I have a turkey problem. It is by far my second greatest passion outside my family these days. Ducks and deer I love, but it ain't turkey hunting!

And ways ilookforwarr to talking turkeys and I have a harvest report from this morning to post!

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

dirt road ninja

mgm1955

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Old Timer53

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions