turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lonnie sneed

Started by jg, January 12, 2015, 09:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird22

I know the Hot Hen I have is ate up with hen turkey!

yelpaholic

I got mine in the mail today I believe I like the green glass call better than the hot hen..and the hot hen is full of turkeys

jg

I should be getting mine anyday now, will send a pic of the hot hen and the green glass, just a note, if you call ,do it early in the morning and allow some time, he will talk some turkey! plus he can give you a sampling of the sound his calls make.just the most pleasant person.
Ozark beard busters

Triple B

Quote from: jg on January 28, 2015, 07:58:29 AM
I should be getting mine anyday now, will send a pic of the hot hen and the green glass, just a note, if you call ,do it early in the morning and allow some time, he will talk some turkey! plus he can give you a sampling of the sound his calls make.just the most pleasant person.
You will really like his calls.I have both that you ordered plus a couple other of his specialty calls.Lonnie is a class act to say the least..

ridgerunner

Lonnie is a great guy, talked with him today for almost an hour..The kind of gentlemen you could sit and listen to for literally hours, and has a wealth of knowledge on turkey hunting and calling. I ordered a hot hen call to try this season, really looking forward to using it this year.

mgm1955

Just spent about two hours talking with Lonnie. A fine gentleman who also is a great callmaker.

jg

Just got my hot hen and outlaw hen (green glass) calls in and they did not dissapoint! he spent extra time signing and dating them for me,they sound amazing, thanks to all on here who recommended them!
Ozark beard busters

Surgical grade

Quote from: jg on January 12, 2015, 09:53:25 AM
Just called Mr.Sneed and ordered the hot hen and his green glass calls. What a nice man, he spent over half hour with me talking turkey, telling me about the calls he makes and demonstrating their awesome sound. I was not expecting the personal attention he gave me. He treated me like we had been friends for years! Just the nicest person you would ever want to know! I was blessed today
does he have a wait list? would love to get a hot hen before the season starts

lonnie sneed jr.

It's not to long of a wait. He told me this morning he has gotten a lot of orders in the last 2 weeks, but he is keeping up with orders pretty good. Thank you guys for the kind words about my dad. 
:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

born2hunt

Quote from: lonnie sneed jr. on February 06, 2015, 04:07:10 PM
It's not to long of a wait. He told me this morning he has gotten a lot of orders in the last 2 weeks, but he is keeping up with orders pretty good. Thank you guys for the kind words about my dad. 
:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:
I called today and ordered mine while you were there, he said you had recently got back from St Cloud, FL. and told me the same about lots of orders but I should get it in a couple weeks. He told me he couldn't talk to long because he had a customer show up just before I called, and we still talked for over 30 min.  Hes a nice fella to talk with and I'm sure Ill enjoy the call, and after all I've heard I cant wait.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

ridgerunner

Just got my  hot hen call in the mail today..one of the best slate calls I've ever heard.. Great sound!

I may be ordering the Outlaw hen soon. Lonnie makes a great sounding call.

West Augusta

His Old Raspy Hen is just as good as the Hot Hen.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

jmart241

got my hot hen and outlaw hen today they sound awsome cant wait for season thanks for all the recomendations he is such a nice man to talk to im proud to have some of his calls

Mr. Nasty

Everything on this thread is spot on. He couldn't have been nicer and spent more time with me. I ended up ordering his Hot Hen Slate and his glass call. They both sounded too good over the phone not to order both!

SCGobbler

I bought a Hot Hen the other day from a member and couldn't be happier.  I called Mr. Sneed to tell him about it and by the end of the call, I had an Outlaw green glass hen headed my way too.

Such a fine fellow to talk too and a true gentleman!

I am honored to have crossed his path!
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge