Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

R U done Yet?

Started by spurman, May 17, 2014, 10:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spurman

Well team mates 2014 spring turkey season is over for me. It ended 7:00 am Thursday morning out in Kansas. Its has been a great season.

We need to know who is still hunting and who is done.

Also guys post those kill pictures and any up grades and let me know if we missed anyone.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Charley B

I'm tagged out in Ontario, got one this morning.  But I may go in Vermont next week end...

West Augusta

My season closes next Saturday at noon.  I still have one tag.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

chatterbox

SheGotHoOks

I want to say nope.. but I'm afraid I'm done, unless I gt to take an unplanned surprise trip outta state somewhere very soon! hint hint justin!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doublegobble

All over with for another year.  :'(
Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

Charley B

I'm done for 2014.  Leaved home on March 17 for Ga and Fl.
Then hunted in Québec and Ontario.
And today, I tried a last minute hunt in Vt with no luck.
I enjoyed a great season with 5 toms and a grand slam accomplished with the Osceola in less than 3 years.
I want to thank's all the good people I met in the USA on each trip.  From Kansas to South Dakota, trough Vermont, Georgia and Florida I've always been welcome from American people.  Some of em became friends.
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Charley

spurman

It looks like everyone but Steve is done and as soon as he posts his pictures we will have our total. I think we are still in 3rd but Steve's bird may bring us up some.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE